You already have a vision for your project. As a voice-over artist, my job is to understand that vision. Who’s your audience? Are you trying to educate and inform them? Engage and entertain? Make them smile, think, or act?
Having a great voice isn’t enough if the talent doesn’t know how to use their voice to meet a project’s specific demands. (Not to mention, “great” is subjective anyway.)
So what makes me different from all the other voices out there? How do you know you’ve landed on the best voice-over talent for your project when you choose me?
Well, I’ve been doing VOs for over three decades. This experience means I know exactly how to…
- Adjust my tone, style, and delivery so that your message is conveyed exactly as you intended to reach the audience you’re after
- Take direction from producers, writers, and other stake-holders (I’m a former production director, so I get it)
- Record and produce the audio myself (I have my own professional home studio, which saves everyone time and money)
- Work on-site with your team if you prefer
- Say no if I think a different talent will serve you better
- Meet deadlines—always
- Make my clients happy—every time